The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey everyone!

TechnoKraken

affiliate
I'm Jacob and originally from the US. For the last three years I've been living in Tokyo and building a local business there with a friend of mine. My job is all online (web design, programming, system administration, etc.) and I recently moved to Thailand to save money (as well as drop the English teaching job).

One of my frustrations with my current business is that my job is more of a support role and not monetized directly. The business is successful and growing. However, I want to use some of my newfound free time to do something on the side where I'm in the driver's seat, so to speak, and make some extra money.

I've been reading up on a lot of online business models for a long time now. Just haven't had time to execute on them (the early years of bootstrapping a business can be very time consuming).

I'm mostly interested in affiliate marketing and building niche/authority sites, at the moment. But I know that email marketing is a key driver for building and monetizing most of these kinds of businesses. So, my plan is to focus on affiliate marketing with simple opt-in pages to build an email list, start making some commissions, and lay the foundations.

Happy to have found this place!

banners
Back