The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey everybody, I am completely new to internet marketing.

adare

affiliate
Hey guys as the title states, I am completely new to affilate marketing in general. I got let go from my job in January and have been going to school since. I am excited to get going with affiliate marketing. Also I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for me to drive free traffic since I don't the money to invest in any advertising. Any suggestions are highly appreciated!!

I look forward to talking with all of you,

Andrew D.

Welcome to the club andrew;)... There are millions of strategies but start from the basic understanding of CJPID....

Hi, Adare!

You can get organic traffic (free traffic) by creating content (lots of it) around your niche (whatever your site or blog is about). Make it original and make it quality.

Try for at least 300 words, shoot for 700.

After you research and find the keywords for the page you're writing, use a couple instances in the first paragraph or two of your page and another couple at the end. Pepper the rest into the remainder of your content. This will help the search engines know what that page is about.

Try your best for high demand, low supply keywords. Those will be the most profitable for you and get you some high rankings in the search engines.

Lesson for today. ;)

Don't expect to learn everything right away. Give yourself time. It will come.

Above all, have fun, follow your passions (the money will follow), and never give up.

Thanks a lot Oregon, I really appreciate it, I have started writing a couple of articles tonight, I am familiar with ezine, but are there others worth posting to?

I love to help people just starting out so you are more than welcome.

Not familiar with much more than EZineArticles.

Do you have a web site and/or blog?

Nice to meet you Andrew :) Make yourself at home. If you should have any questions, feel free to post them and it will be our and also my pleasure to answer back to the best of Our/My knowledge. Take care and come back soon...

Bernard

banners
Back