The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey Aff Fixers, I could do with a little advice.

dantiva

affiliate
I have a Fb page at 19000 and growing nicely with around 2k a week in new fans, also an article based viral type w/press website with adsense. Pulling not bad numbers whenever i post a link to my page. What would be your advice on the best way to generate revenue going forward? I tested the water with an amazon product (on page and site), not much joy so far, not trying to capture emails as yet, though it's an option i'm considering at some point. Still a bit of a newby so any suggestions are very welcome. Thanks! :)

Hi Sashoy, thanks for the reply. I don't really have a niche, i just post humour, quotes and videos to help grow the page and direct traffic to my site, which has viral news based articles, so i guess i may to have to try a few things to see what works.

Hi Sashoy, thanks for the reply. I don't really have a niche, i just post humour, quotes and videos to help grow the page and direct traffic to my site, which has viral news based articles, so i guess i may to have to try a few things to see what works.

I guess, all kinds of sweepstakes is your theme.

Do you post any articles/reviews about the Amazon product? They should sound impartial, of course.

Hey JH1nz, azgold, i did try an amazon tshirt with a funny quote, the post did get a bit of interaction but no sales as yet. Teespring might be a good way to go when my page is bigger. I wrote a post with an amazon product to test the waters, I'm guessing that is the way to go, i just need to find good products/topics to write about. I'm in no real rush at the moment, just looking for ideas while growing the page so thank you for the suggestions. Anyone had any joy with apps/games?

Link shorteners have work for me in the past, don't over use them though because people really hate them. Some of them even give you alternatives for people that use ad blockers, so maybe you could check that out. Once again, and I can't stress this enough, don't over use them.

Nothing so far thanks Azgold, i know i haven't really tried that hard but i'm not holding out much hope for amazon products. Alot of FB pages are having quite a bit of joy with news providers such as Ilykes, so i know i can always go down that road if need be. Tbh i'm just growing it, once i get to 50k i should be able to direct enough traffic to start hunting for advertisers on my site, that's my goal, might be a bit of a pipe dream but that's what i'm going for. :)

Nothing so far thanks Azgold, i know i haven't really tried that hard but i'm not holding out much hope for amazon products. Alot of FB pages are having quite a bit of joy with news providers such as Ilykes, so i know i can always go down that road if need be. Tbh i'm just growing it, once i get to 50k i should be able to direct enough traffic to start hunting for advertisers on my site, that's my goal, might be a bit of a pipe dream but that's what i'm going for. :)

a) Profit from Amazon is definitely possible, lots of people do it. That being said, there is a lot of competition.

b) A dream can easily be turned into an attainable goal. :)

MI
Back