The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Here's Exactly How I Start ALL My Profitable Campaigns

Thanks a lot for sharing this. If gave me quite a few ideas on how to approach my future campaigns! I'm actually quite surprised on how willing you are to share a such great guide! Really appreciate your share:)

"So far we have:

* His traffic source
* His presell content
* The product he promotes

The only missing piece we cannot get easily (for free) is the exact ads he is using. Unless... you know what to look for and where to look at."

The next thing I would do is this..... go to WhatRunsWhere and spy some more and see his ads, landers and so on!

Ok, so you've just decided that you wanted to promote thaaaat product.

Great! But now, how do you go about it?

Instead of trying to guess what is the best action plan, why not spy on the top affiliate of that specific product?

This way you can find:

• Which kind of content is proven to convert traffic to that product into affiliate commissions
  • Which traffic sources are the best ones to send traffic to that content

Then you just have to replicate and watch the money rolling in.

If it sounds simple, this is because it actually is.

In this short tutorial, I want to share the strategy I am using to do exactly this in 5 minutes or less.

I have even recorded myself live in front of my subscribers eyes and built a profitable campaign from start to finish by using the method outlined below.

For this example, let's head over to ClickBank's marketplace (this strategy works with any network as long as the offer is popular).

STEP 1: Let's pick a product:

step1.png

STEP 2:
Click the product name to open the product's sales page, then copy the domain name:

step2.png

STEP 3:
Go to similarweb.com and paste the domain name in the search box. Click search!

step3.png

STEP 4:
Scroll down to the section called "Referring Sites".

There are 2 things we want to look at in that section. The 1st one being the "Top Destination Sites" list.

step4.png

You can see there that when people go to the sales page, more than 50% of them click on the buy button and land on Clickbank's order form. Of course not all of them are going to proceed with the order and buy the product, but this is at least a very good indication that the traffic to this site is very interested in that offer.

The 2nd thing we want to look at is the "Top Referring Sites" list:

step4b.png

Look at the bars. You see that the top referrer is sending around 60% of the total sales page's traffic.

This product is getting around 40K visitors per month:

trafficvolume.png

It means that the top referring site is sending around 24K visitors to this product. Now that IS interesting.

We have just found the top affiliate promoting this product - as you can see, pretty much all the sales are coming from that person...

Now, we need to find the content he is using to promote it.

This is very easy...

STEP 5: Go to google.com and search for this:

step5.png

Let me explain what we're doing here.

We are searching for a keyword related to the promoted product, in this case "child read".
Then we limit the search to the site smartlife.tips which is, according to similarweb, the top referring site to that product.

And here is what Google returns:

step5b.png

Do you see that listing entry?

I won't show you his site here, if you're curious go to Google, search for that keyword above and look at it. This is the exact piece of content that this top affiliate is using to promote the product, served to you on a platter!

Now you can just analyze what he's doing, and do something similar, because obviously this piece of content is making him lots of sales.

Now that we know which kind of content we have to produce for our promotion, we want to know how to get traffic to that piece of content...

So let's continue our spying session to find out what this person is doing...

STEP 6 - Go back to Similarweb and click on the site's name.

step6.png

First, notice that this site is getting a lot of traffic:

step6b.png

And if you look just below the traffic graph, you'll see where this site is getting its traffic from:

step6c.png

You see that big bar on the right - it tells us that 80% of this site's traffic comes from display advertising.

So this person is paying a lot of money to get traffic to his site and is making a lot of money by promoting affiliate products.

So... we know he's paying for display ads... but from where?

Once again scroll down until you reach the "Top Referring Sites"...

step6d.png

And here you go!

We now know that he is getting almost all of his traffic from taboola.com!

So far we have:

* His traffic source
* His presell content
* The product he promotes

The only missing piece we cannot get easily (for free) is the exact ads he is using. Unless... you know what to look for and where to look at.

But that will be for another day
icon_smile.gif

In the meantime, check my signature if you'd like to watch me build a profitable campaign promoting this product.
i saw you campaign you set up in funnel flux how come you make so many landing pages before leading them to the offer pages ? can you just presell on 1 landing page or is it better at converting like that

i saw you campaign you set up in funnel flux how come you make so many landing pages before leading them to the offer pages ?

He has not set a landing page yet unless I am missing something here.....

can you just presell on 1 landing page or is it better at converting like that

no matter 1 to 1 million you are always pre-selling on a lander... that never changes.... but if you got multiple landers going to same offer chances are you are split-testing your lander to see which one is converting the best A MUST DO when starting a campaign... If you dont then you are gonna learn a BIG LESSON.....

@bountyhunter, I have already created this campaign, setup the landers and made profits in less than 24 hours after launching it. Check this video series

@johnny9, Having multiple presell pages help you presell your visitors better. But it really depends on the niche AND on your targeting.

For this niche my presell is done via 3 pages.

Lander 1 where I briefly explain the problem they have and the solution I have found
Lander 2 where I show proof that the solution works
Lander 3 where I send them to the solution (the affiliate offer)

Lander 3 comes into 2 variations.
One where I collect their email address before sending them to the affiliate offer and one where I send them directly to the affiliate offer.

Look at this:

childreadheatmap1.png

55% of people entering the funnel reach the 3rd presell page. 45% reach the CB offer.

And:

childreadheatmap2.png

65% of those reaching the optin page subscribe to the mailing list. Plus those who reach the CB offer convert at a rate of 3.6%.

So yes, the multiple presell pages do really help for the conversions.

Thanks, we're just polishing a few things and adding 1 or 2 useful features. Can't say when I will reopen but it should be very soon now.

Thanks, we're just polishing a few things and adding 1 or 2 useful features. Can't say when I will reopen but it should be very soon now.
Would you say within the next couple of weeks??? Because I dont like my current tracker takes to long to set up if you know what I mean... man I blown away with your Funnel Flux

MI
Back