The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Here I am!! Going to soak it all up!

Brad5

Hello everyone,

My name is Brad. I sometimes use the handle B-rad because the movie Malibu's Most Wanted...it was funny so why not. I am a newbie. Well I have been involved on the internet for about 7 years now but luckily now I have the time and resources to do it full on. I am completely new to affiliate marketing and so I am a sponge just soaking everything in.

Well my background. I have 10 years of successful experience in the automotive industry. I also served from 2001-2005 in the U.S. Navy. I have always had a knack for sales and marketing. I do have a problem of when I finally dive into something I have to learn as much as I can and I actually live, eat and breath it until I can be successful at it.

I look forward to building relationships and learning with you guys and gals!

Remember I am a sponge so if you got some water to pour on me please do!

Welcome to 5 Star, Brad.

Thanks for the interesting introduction and thanks for joining.

You are at the right place if you want to learn as much as possible about affiliate marketing.

Since you are a newbie, the best place for you to start "soaking it up" would be our Newbie Affiliate Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

Pay special attention to the "Sticky" threads, but read as much in at forum as you can. Your knowledge will be expanded.

Our members are friendly and helpful so ask questions whenever you have any.

Hey Brad,

Welcome to 5 Star. Some of our best members started off as sponges,
so you're in good company. :p

Dig into the stickies for starters, like Larwee said. Then ask away
and we'll try to help you find the best path to get started on.

banners
Back