The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help with indexing our site

JennyRipley

affiliate
Keyword is very important to help you indexed on google,You can also start a blog that used to describe your website,you should make sure the content is unique and original.

You can do either of the following to help your site get index:

Search Engine Submission - submit only once
Creating quality of back links
Ping your site

I think submission would be not necessary for a site to be indexed but quality backlinks from high PR (above 6) would make your sites being indexed within 48 hours. Of course, using your keywords in anchor text, too. :)

How old is your site? If its still a week or month old, continue to build links. It helps your site get index. In order to that, engaging on the techniques such as blog commenting, social bookmarking and article submission helps.

submit site map...and do social book marking in minimum 5 sites...your pages will be get indexed within 3 days

Search engines will crawl a website by following links, search engine submission will not guarantee for a website to get indexed, for this you need get backlinks.

index

Even if your site was not submit, google will be able to find your site during this 2 last mounths.
I'm not sure but the script you have outside the head and body section of the site is creating you some problem??????
"
<link rel="icon" href="/favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon">
</head>
<script type="text/javascript">
var gaJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "." : "");
document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
</script>
<script type="text/javascript">
try {
var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-10655918-1");
pageTracker._trackPageview();
} catch(err) {}</script>
<body>
<table width="800" height="54" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">"

Any way I notice that you created a webmaster tools, there you will be able to submit a site map and see some of the problems you have on your site.
I recomend to read the google guidelines for webmasters

Creating quality of inbound links or back links helps your site get index.
If you want your sub-pages or inner pages get index, then deep linking and creating a sitemap helps.

1) Submit your website URL to Google
2) Add an XML sitemap
3) Submit an article to Digg
4) Add a Google map
5) Source quality inbound links

Hope these would help!

Hi..

Hi...
I think press releases back links can help you a lot in this...
Create some quality back links and do not forget to submit the website XML site map....

Thanks

still not indexed

I notice that the site is still not indexed.
I contune to say that the script of the google analytics should go at the end of the page just before the </body> tag.

At the moment is between the </head> and the <body> tag....

In my experience, that is, this is what works for me, Posting daily content over a period of at least several months, on a WordPress blog, with a sitemap plugin, and no other promotion, will get your posts indexed in as little as 8 hours.

To get indexed in Google, you can try some of the following techniques. Submit sitemap to Google Webmaster, ping your site, get backlinks from well established site, frequently update contents and more..

banners
Back