The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

help with clicksocean ?

schleprock

I signed up with clicksocean at least a month ago. They sent me an email accepting me (as advertiser) and the did not activate my account, so I could not login.
Yesterday, they sent me another email also saying I am accepted and this time I can login.
The problem is I cannot find any documentation to create a campaign. It is all pretty straight forward but I cannot figure out where to put the URL I want the traffic sent to.

Does anyone here use ClicksOcean?

Is there a documentation page? An FAQ? anything like that.

It took at least a month to respond to my first email about the account not working.
Then I noticed this thread:
Official - ClicksOcean [Deleted]

Maybe I should stay away from this traffic source.

Has anyone used this source and where is their documentation.

They were deleted because there was no longer any of their reps as forum members.

Have you tried Skype, or looking up their phone number and calling? Maybe you'd get some help faster. Might be worth a try.

upload_2019-2-23_22-26-57.png

They were deleted because there was no longer any of their reps as forum members.

Have you tried Skype, or looking up their phone number and calling? Maybe you'd get some help faster. Might be worth a try.

View attachment 13986

It took them over a month to respond to my request to actually "activate" my account.

I am also looking at Unlimited Text Ads.

maybe I will email ClicksOcean and see what they say and sign up for Unlimited too. Taht way I am not sitting still while I wait.

MI
Back