The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help To Monetize My Dog Niche Leads

TonmoyParves

affiliate
Hello Y'll. Hope everyone is safe and doing great. Well, I do have a Pet Site those ranked for some serious good keywords and giving me monthly around 4000-4500 Traffics from Google itself. And I'm getting average daily 5-6 Leads.

I'm attaching my Leads Mails. I do have their Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Zip Code. But now I changed the Zip code to City. I am just testing it.

People are do really serious to get new puppies. But Honestly, I just don't know how to monetize these leads. Can any-one please help me out?

P:S: I just start using Adsense on it and average daily earning is something like $8/day. Which is really too low. Some-one told me that, these leads could be monetized and the site itself can make up to $200-$250/daily .

I'm seriously looking for help from you guys

Thanks
Dogs Leads.png

Your website has good traffic. I would like to suggest you doing affiliate marketing. The people who come to your site to buy pets are potential buyers of pet training courses, pet foods and ebooks on how to take care of pets. Therefore you had better search for affiliate programs related to the products. You can also research on the internet about topics related to the words 'Pet Care', 'Pet Training', 'Pet Foods', etc and come up with a list of words which can help you to find related affiliate programs and monetize your website. This can really increase your income.

Your website has good traffic. I would like to suggest you doing affiliate marketing. The people who come to your site to buy pets are potential buyers of pet training courses, pet foods and ebooks on how to take care of pets. Therefore you had better search for affiliate programs related to the products. You can also research on the internet about topics related to the words 'Pet Care', 'Pet Training', 'Pet Foods', etc and come up with a list of words which can help you to find related affiliate programs and monetize your website. This can really increase your income.

Thanks for you the idea. But as well, I'm having leads mostly those are interested to buy Puppies, so there any way to monetize these leads? I mean, Can i sell these lead as well I honestly didn't run any camping with this and people are ready to pay me for Puppies. So, I think, these leads are really worth.

I'm having leads mostly those are interested to buy Puppies, so there any way to monetize these leads?

Sounds like you are only interested in selling your leads, not monetizing your site. If that's true then you could probably sell email blasts to your list.

However, as @Sreejan Pradhan said, you might want to consider doing your own promotions - puppy clothing and accessories, pet care, veterinarian services, pet food or pet food delivery services (Fresh Pet type of stuff), puppy training books or classes, etc.

Sounds like you are only interested in selling your leads, not monetizing your site. If that's true then you could probably sell email blasts to your list.

However, as @Sreejan Pradhan said, you might want to consider doing your own promotions - puppy clothing and accessories, pet care, veterinarian services, pet food or pet food delivery services (Fresh Pet type of stuff), puppy training books or classes, etc.

Those are some solid options. Look into creating your own brand around your website. It will pay off in the long run.

Brain Training 4 Dogs is a dog offer that has a high gravity on Clickbank. It comes with a lead magnet and copywritten emails.

Last edited:
banners
Back