The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Help needed in SERP's results

S

Steve_gts

Hi All,

Can someone offer me some advice please?

My other half has a business which is a bricks and mortar business, I have developed a website for her and spent many many many hours trying to optimise it, however we still have appauling results in the SERP's. I have spent loads of time reding articles about optimisation and trying different things, submitted to literally hundreds of directories etc etc but still I can't seem to get the site high up.

Could someone have a quick look and see if I'm missing something important please? The site is ledgerservices.co.uk as an example of how many links I have you can see a competitors site 24solutions.com it has less pages, worse links both internally and inbound (signifficantly worse) less unique content etc. I have been watching it as a comparison for months and their content is never updated either, yet they are above me for every keyword.

I must just be missing a key element?

Help!

Hi Steve,
I am really busy today, but Pm me the keywords you are targetting, as it appears your main phrase is 'sage accounting software' , which is pretty difficult, and will need lots of links.

I will gladly have a look for you and report back on the forums here.

Hi OWG,

I will send a PM now.

Incidentally, it's strange as I keep creeping up in the rankings, and then suddenly I drop back down to nothing, that has happened several times now.

Thanks, any advice is greatly appreciated!!!

Steve

Hi OWG,

Did you get my keywords on PM? I tried to PM again after that but your mailbox was full. If you got them ok have you had a chance to have a look yet?

Thanks,
Steve

Thats OK, ill keep checking back to see if you come up with any ideas.

I just couldnt remember if my first PM had gone OK, or if your mailbox was full at the time.

Don't worry about it for now OWG, I think I may have worked it out, basically the engines couldn't see most of my navigation so PR was not passing round the site corectly. I changed just one of the 3 standard navigations and I have jumped up the rankings today :)

I'll play around with the other 2 now and see what happens.

keep in mind that the SEs can take along time to index all of your links etc so your site could be getting rate donly on less than the total amount of links you've generated.

Hi,

Strangely my entire site seems to be indexed every couple of days, not that I'm complaining as I can see the results of whatever I do, usually the next day :)

MI
Back