Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help me to decrease alexa of a website?

johnbrent

affiliate
Hey guys,
plz give me some suggesion that how i decrease alexa for my website. My site is
www dot pragnatechnologies dot com
I done almost every off page techniques like directory, bookmarking, profile creation, listing, forums, ppt submission, pdf submission, article submission, blog commenting, classifieds. As well as SMO and i also share that post in all the related groups in facebook as well as other social sites. After all these activities, alexa of my site would not been decreased.
So plz guys give me some suggestion on how i decrease my alexa as soon as possible.

I think alexa rankings are not that reliable since the data they are giving out a estimates... At least a friend of mine told me about this. That's why I don't rely much on it anymore...

I don't know if it's true but they used to say that having the Alexa toolbar installed helped. Really don't know why that would be but that used to be the advice given in forums.

I think alexa rankings are not that reliable since the data they are giving out a estimates... At least a friend of mine told me about this. That's why I don't rely much on it anymore...

If you compare the same site using SimilarWeb and Alexa, you will see grossly different figures. Problem is....which one is right?

banners
Back