The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

(HELP) How to setup POSTBACK Parameters for affiliate network?

DailyAffiliate

affiliate
Hello,

I recently launched a product and we are about to launch it on an affiliate network but affiliate network is asking which POSTBACK parameters on our side stands for "Click ID" "Affiliate ID" and "Transaction"

I'm stuck as I never used POSTBACKS. It would be great to hear some advice on this.

Thanks!

Daily Affiliate, I think you may need to get someone to help you have have s2s experience. we set the update daily but typically the affiliates know the parameters they want and we just fillout the details to send back on our side.

Daily Affiliate, I think you may need to get someone to help you have have s2s experience. we set the update daily but typically the affiliates know the parameters they want and we just fillout the details to send back on our side.
hire a developer.
without seeing the scripting there is no answer.
?parameter=value
that is a general answer

I have hired someone who has experience with this, let's see how it goes.

Postback URL is a target URL used by an affiliate network platform to send information about conversion to Volume. You have to get it from Volume

Hey @DailyAffiliate ; this is how it works: If you are the advertiser - your affiliate must sent to you it's postback URL, example:
h ttp://iamanaffiliate/example.php?sid={clickid}&payout={payout} ; On your side you will always have to change their Tokens : {clickid} and {payout} - by yours. Simple :)

Hey @DailyAffiliate ; this is how it works: If you are the advertiser - your affiliate must sent to you it's postback URL, example:
h ttp://iamanaffiliate/example.php?sid={clickid}&payout={payout} ; On your side you will always have to change their Tokens : {clickid} and {payout} - by yours. Simple :)

Thanks. I know it sounds simple but I'm having trouble finding someone who can help me set it up. I tried upwork...it didn't go well.

banners
Back