The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

help a noob

Welcome to the club brother, like what I tell other new comers, this is one of the best places with real helpful folks that will help you anytime any day.

First find some good cpa networks to join (URevMedia.com being your number one) then browse through the forum and find some real good simple money making methods and take action then ask for help along the way...there are lots of awesome folks here that will help you according to their field of expertise.

Once again welcome to the club and good luck to making your dream come true with cpa marketing.

Welcome man, how are you?

Read the free ebook you received upon signing up!

thanks! I read through the guide. I'm willing to do the work, and I have about $100 I could apply towards it. Do you think that will be enough to get started? I have a hosting plan with godaddy already. I can upgrade to unlimited domains for a just a few bucks more than what I already pay for my one site.

Welcome to the club brother, like what I tell other new comers, this is one of the best places with real helpful folks that will help you anytime any day.

First find some good cpa networks to join (URevMedia.com being your number one) then browse through the forum and find some real good simple money making methods and take action then ask for help along the way...there are lots of awesome folks here that will help you according to their field of expertise.

Once again welcome to the club and good luck to making your dream come true with cpa marketing.

Do I have to give them my phone number? Or would AIM work just fine? Do they allow incentivized traffic?

Do I have to give them my phone number? Or would AIM work just fine? Do they allow incentivized traffic?

Yes, you have to give them a valid phone number, many cpa networks will call you to talk and verify some things on your application.

Welcome to this wonderful world. This is a very interesting and great industry. No matter what country you are in you will be able to make a great living! My advice to you is to read as much as you are able. Don't start purchasing products or any services until you know what they do.

Another great site is http://AffiliatePaying.com look around these sites you will learn a lot. Take your time and soon we will be learning from you!!

banners
Back