The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello!

BernWillChris

Hello! My name is Christopher Williams. I been trying to make the affiliate marketing program work for me for some time now. I burnt thousands of dollars on ebooks trying to reach my dreams. I tried a variety of products. I tried commission blueprint and simplesitesbigprofit. These programs was alright but it require you to have some capital to risk online withgoogle adwords. With all the ebooks I bought, I know alot about affiliate marketing. The only thing now is to use what I know and raise capital some how. I thinking about wealthyaffiliate membership, it has a good sales page. It just something that I'm thinking about.

Hi Christopher,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

It's normal to feel overwhelmed and frustrated when you 1st start out. In part it's because lots of people who are trying to sell you junk, make it sound like its easy to get rich in your underwear if only you knew their special secret trick.

Save your money for now and get some great free advice. Check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started. We don't allow anyone to try to sell you anything and we don't try to sell you anything either, so it's pure well intentioned advice.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Ask specific questions after that and we will do our best to help.

Another great post from "Mum of the Year"

Hi Christopher,

I was just the same myself. I have tried my hand at a range of businesses and affilaite programs but never seem to work. But after reading posts on these forum, I have learnt alot and they are all FREE. Which is great.

If you need help with anything just shout.

banners
Back