The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello

Welcome to 5 Star, DocHale.

The first advice would be to read some of the very helpful information that is here.

You didn't mention if you are new or if you are experienced. If you are just getting started, then our Newbie Affiliate Forum would be a great place to start reading. Read as much as you can and pay particular attention to the ones that are "Sticky." Here is a link to the Newbie Affiliate Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

We have a very friendly and very helpful community. So the next thing I would suggest would be for you to ask questions whenever you have any. You should ask the questions in the appropriate forum rather than here in the Introduce Yourself Forum since this forum is for people to introduce themselves and for welcome messages.

We are glad you joined us and I hope being a 5 Star member will be a rewarding experience for you.

I am new to this forum too. I will be happy to share advise with you as well. Hoping that in return my questions here will always be answered by honest people as well.

Good Luck

I am new to this forum too. I will be happy to share advise with you as well. Hoping that in return my questions here will always be answered by honest people as well.

Good Luck

As opposed to all the dishonest people who might answer a question?
Sorry, that just struck me as funny ... :rolleyes:

Well, welcome all of you to the forums!

It's OK affiliate-master she wasnt laughing at you, the comment just struck her funny. Sometimes peoples comments strike me funny too.

I'm sure no insult was intended.

It's OK affiliate-master she wasnt laughing at you, the comment just struck her funny. Sometimes peoples comments strike me funny too.

I'm sure no insult was intended.

ROTFLMAO ... OMG Linda get off me! :D
You know I hate it when you sit on me!

Was I trying to be rude? Not so much.
The comment just struck me funny especially when you consider the juxtaposition, that's all.

Sorry Master ... :rolleyes:

banners
Back