The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

~ hello

tigergem

I just ran across 5staraffiliateprograms today for the first time. My DH had asked me to look up a web site featured in Fast Company and I followed a text link ad from there to here.

We have what he jokingly refers to as our "internet empire" (owning between the two of us 15 really excellent domain names and about 1,000 hairbrained ideas for what to do with them...). Some of them I have had for a really long time and were well developed for only about a year until I got sick. Until that time, I was getting checks for about $100.00 per month from one site and CJ alone, and was slowly but steadily builidng income from online sales and auctions as well. Then I lost my job, lost my hosting, and someone stole the harddrive that had my sites content on it...at least I still own the domains. Now I am just regaining the courage to rebuild all that content from scratch and having to learn the new tricks of the trade because I have been out of touch for a year or so. I'm feeling a little bit overwhelmed with so much learning to catch up on and also somewhat scatterbrained.

DH on the other hand, is ready to start marketing at least one of his domains and is looking at joining affiliate programs as an advertiser.

Patience, pity, constructive criticism, coffee and chocolate are always welcomed.

Welcome to 5 Star, tigergem.

You sound like a fun person!

It also sounds as if you have had a few problems recently but you are still in the ballgame.

5 Star is a great place to help you catch up as well as learn about a lot that is new.

As you can see, there is plenty of information here. But best of all, this is a friendly community with many very helpful members. Don't hesitate to ask questions whenever you have any.

Hi tigergem,

Welcome to 5 Star. Wow it sounds like you've had more than your fair share of bad luck. I think it's time to turn things around. Let us know how we can help.

Thanks, y'all! :) I guess luck is what we make it. I can look back on a 100 "bad" things that happened over the years and realize the good results that would not have happened if the bad things hadn't. So I can say my life became a train wreck or I can say it unexpectedly jumped to a different track :lol

MI
Back