The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

hello !

OnlineDownloads

affiliate
This is Markov. Nice to see you all here. I would like to say hello to everyone and am looking forward to be an active participant.

Thanks for the great board!

Welcome to 5 Star, Markov.

It is nice to have you as a member. I'm glad you joined us.

It is good to see that you plan to be an active participant. This is a very friendly community, so you will enjoy being active.

If you ever have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

There is a lot you can gain from being an active participant. You will learn a lot from the forum. I am also here to help if you need anything. Best wishes.

Hi Psp,

Welcome to 5 Star.

Warning though. Most sites that offer the types of free downloads you offer in your sig are filled with adware and spyware. Not saying for certain that the programs you promote are - just warning others about clicking links or joining programs that offer downloads or any type of free software.

SEE:
Affiliate WARNING - Don't Promote Downloads - Can get BUSTED!!!
http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/showthread.php?t=3719

Hi PSP

Welcome to 5 star! I am thinking of buying a PSP and I am not sure though. What is your opinion on them are the graphics good on the games?

Jamie

Hey Jamie ! you can definitely go with a PSP. The graphics are really excellent on the games. I would like to suggest PSP Blender for psp downloads which is remarkable.

MI
Back