The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

hello

Romestar

affiliate
Hi, I joined this forum to help me with running my PPC affiliate program for my web hosting company -

Last edited:
Hi again, Romestar and welcome to 5 Star.

How about that. You just joined Geek/Talk over at GeekVillage a short while ago and I welcomed you there. Now you are here and I am again saying welcome to you.

Things are a little different here. There is a special place where you can promote your affiliate program free of charge and not be doing anything against the rules. Take a look at Merchants Promote Your Affiliate Program here at 5 Star and you may promote your web hosting company affiliate program. Any updates must be added to the same thread.

Hi Roman from Minnesota,

Welcome to our 5 Star community. Pull up a chair, make yourself at home and jump into some conversations.

Hmmmm.... a PPC hosting affiliate program. Are you concerned at all with click fraud? I see you are using Idev. Does their tracking prohibit the same IP from clicking over and over? Just curious how that's workin for ya.

First I found this site through Geek/Talk :)

Also, about click fraud, yea I deny a lot of clicks. For example, I had this one affiliate yesterday have clicks from a different IP, but with the same beginning, so it was probably just him with dial-up logging in and out and then clicking. idevaffiliate isn't that great.

Hi good to know you found us through Geek Talk. I need to get over there to post more often. One of our mods here is Larwee, who I'm sure you know from over there as well.

banners
Back