The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

HELLO

Chris D. Armstrong

affiliate
Hi guys

So I tried affiliate marketing with a Clickbank product way back in 2010. I had no idea what I was doing so I quit and sort of forgot about it. Now I'm back at it again and while I have more knowledge now, making that first sale seems elusive. So far I've used Bing ads, eleavers.com, and youtube ads. I've tried building landing pages, Direct linking and tried some email marketing but still no sales. Help.

Maybe it's the offers themselves?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

If you are an easy quiter and you will quit again like in 2010 then you make a mistake joining again ,no offense
This field its not for people who quit easy ,if it was easy all people would leave their job and work in IM
Start by working hard ,test test test test .If a method dont work ,change it ,if a offer dont convert change it ,if a trafiic source dont work change it .Do you get my point

Hi, Chris, welcome.

So I tried affiliate marketing with a Clickbank product way back in 2010.

Everyone did. :D Well, probably not everyone but a lot of people. Personally, I didn't do too badly for the length of time I was able to do it. I was only promoting one high-demand product, can't even remember what method I was using but it was directly linking a vendor supplied lander and I managed to make several sales with it.

You may find some helpful threads and posts about promoting CB in 2019, 2020 in these search results: Search Results for Query: clickbank | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Chris!

This field its not for people who quit easy ,if it was easy all people would leave their job and work in IM

BUMP

You cannot quit
  • Less action = less results
  • More action = more results
Most people quit while testing, not only in AM but in life
* Find your winning AM formula *
Took me 4 months​

If you are an easy quitter and you will quit again like in 2010 then you make a mistake joining again, no offense.
This field its not for people who quit easy, if it was easy all people would leave their job and work in IM
Start by working hard, test test test test. If a method doesn't work, change it, if an offer doesn't convert change it, if a traffic source doesn't work change it. Do you get my point
? thanks for the feedback. I wouldn't say I gave up easily. I spent a lot of money and tried many different methods for the first time around. I think it could have been the offer itself as others have mentioned, nonetheless, I still didn't get far. I think the gist of your message is just to test test test.

BUMP

You cannot quit
Took me 4 months​
[/QDid you start with Clickbank products? Did you start with a low budget? Bing ads, google, Fb? It's easy to tell someone to not give up, but we can only truly learn from others by duplicating what they did to succeed. I hope I can find information that is relevant and insightful while sharing what I've learned in my own journey.
BUMP

You cannot quit
Took me 4 months​
Did you start with Clickbank products? Did you start with a low budget? Bing ads, google, Fb? It's easy to tell someone to not give up, but we can only truly learn from others by duplicating what they did to succeed. I hope I can find information that is relevant and insightful while sharing what I've learned in my own journey.

Did you start with Clickbank products?
Find product customer needs to buy, not they want to buy, or you think they might like it
My conversion rate is even 18% across 6 networks
Because customer needs the products

Did you start with a low budget?
Yes $25

but we can only truly learn from others by duplicating what they did to succeed.
Listen to customer & create unique content that add value to customer

It's easy to tell someone to not give up,
Nothing is easy about quitting
I learn this lesson hard way
Make your competitor quit

I hope I can find information that is relevant and insightful while sharing what I've learned in my own journey.

The bar for success in AM is high
You must go deep this time
No guessing, be specific like a battle plan
Go hard or go home
Failing is finding wrong answer
Good, find all wrong answers
Eventually you will find right answer

@Chris D. Armstrong
You made me understand something today
The purpose of Affiliate Fix is many people together look for answers
More wrong answers we find its good
Quicker we all find right answers

Last edited:
ClickBank is definitely 'creative selling'
Most of what they offer is 'pie-in-the-sky' or at best very 'iffy'

Whereas, Amazon and other e-commerce type B2C biz is mainly needed (or wanted, desirable with some more 'creative products') hard goods
--how can you compare the two?
grapes and pineapples --both fruits?

lest you get a lot of refunds due to them being crappy.
Something regarding Merchant Accounts: The chargeback limit is only 1% (still? they were talking about setting it even lower) but the refunds you make are not used in calculating that --so the willingness to cheerfully 'money-back' guarantee has a reason.

Don't sell a refund guarantee as you are planting a bad seed.

banners
Back