The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello

Please explain why , you wrote like ? and Why we should not consider this as spam post and remove.
Because I find it really annoying that I can’t close the popup banner until I post something. Try to read forum on mobile with that banner to understand what I mean.

You are welcome to remove my posts if you wish so (I hope that banner won’t reappear)

Bootstrap Jumbotron and Page Header
Does it cover the first scroll on a mobile device?

OK, I GET IT!
I’ve read it few times and still can’t understand what you wanted to say :)

Yes, I think N day *nag screen* would be great. There is no point to keep it permanently.

I know what’s bootstrap and their Jumbotron thing ;) It wasn’t clear what you meant. Now I got it. My original post above was about small popup banner that appears in the lower part of the screen and is fixed (there is nothing you can do to close it). Can’t reproduce it since I eventually clicked on it and posted something.

Anyway, it’s not relevant anymore. Thanks for your comments, though

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Eugene!

I'm sorry you felt nagged but we're glad you popped in. We not only got to meet you but you sparked a lively little discussion, already.

Like @Graybeard said, lots of people lurk, preferring to just read rather than jumping into discussions. Been there, done that.

Hope you'll take advantage of the knowledge here by starting a thread to ask any specific questions that you don't find a ready answer to in the forums.

Enjoy the forums, Eugene. :)

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Eugene!

I'm sorry you felt nagged but we're glad you popped in. We not only got to meet you but you sparked a lively little discussion, already.

Like @Graybeard said, lots of people lurk, preferring to just read rather than jumping into discussions. Been there, done that.

Hope you'll take advantage of the knowledge here by starting a thread to ask any specific questions that you don't find a ready answer to in the forums.

Enjoy the forums, Eugene. :)
Thanks for your warm greetings :) Eventually, that bloody banner worked pretty well :D

Hi there,

Posting this to get rid of annoying static popup (asking to introduce myself).

Greetings @EugeneX :D

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

I introduce myself to help with
networking. Many riches are made from
the people we interact and build relationships with.

I have learned so much from this forum and
from the personal relationships I have made here.
It's also great for joint ventures, or when you need assistance....

YOU have friends you can ask. Not just another stranger asking for
time.

No man stands alone......No man is an island.
Networking makes us much wiser and wealthier...;)

And Friendlier.....:D

Hi Eugene, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out but you might want to get back to your reading :D

MI
Back