The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Steve!

I suggested he do some affiliate marketing to them via email.

You may want to check out the Email Marketing forum. ;)

I joined this site to find possible offers for him to promote.

Great, you've come to the right place. We have a lot of networks in our Resources section and I'm sure a rep or two will pop in here to welcome you, as well.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Steve!

I have a client with an email list of 500K people (mostly women) who have purchased products from him on Amazon. I suggested he do some affiliate marketing to them via email. I joined this site to find possible offers for him to promote.

Nice, Steve! I actually specialize in clients like yours, in providing relevant advertisements for their email blasts/newsletters. You got? Would be cool to chat and see if we could do business!

Mine is KSIXJeremy.

Nice, Steve! I actually specialize in clients like yours, in providing relevant advertisements for their email blasts/newsletters. You got? Would be cool to chat and see if we could do business!

Mine is KSIXJeremy.

Thanks. Let me know a few time windows that work for you for a phone call.

Hi Steven, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us.

Hi Kyo, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

I have a client with an email list of 500K people (mostly women) who have purchased products from him on Amazon. I suggested he do some affiliate marketing to them via email. I joined this site to find possible offers for him to promote.
If you think he could use a good Email Marketing company for his blast shoot me a message I can help in that area

banners
Back