The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello

people6

affiliate
Hello

I just stumbled on to this website so I'm new here, found it on google and am starting to get into affiliate marketing / programs. even though I've been "studying" for nearly 13 years... :)

but the last 3 years I've REALLY been making improvements and hope to make some beautiful money before the year is out.

BTW how many of you had a mentor? and where did you find him? over the last 3 years I've been curious about this answer.

p.s I'm pretty impressed that you have vetted and have reviews about various traffic resources etc.

Hello

I just stumbled on to this website so I'm new here, found it on google and am starting to get into affiliate marketing / programs. even though I've been "studying" for nearly 13 years... :)

but the last 3 years I've REALLY been making improvements and hope to make some beautiful money before the year is out.

BTW how many of you had a mentor? and where did you find him? over the last 3 years I've been curious about this answer.

p.s I'm pretty impressed that you have vetted and have reviews about various traffic resources etc.

Hi,
Welcome to this awesome community where people can exchange their experience and knowledge about affiliate.
As you have pointed about mentor, I can say, It's vary for person to person and even time to time for one person.
from here: Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
You would find case study which may help you.

Hi people6, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!
Best of luck to you!

banners
Back