The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @gonewildhub ! :)

am starting to get into affiliate marketing / programs

Awesome, you've come to the right place. I always like to suggest that newbies start with these threads:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @gonewildhub ! :)

Awesome, you've come to the right place. I always like to suggest that newbies start with these threads:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hi,

Thanks for the info, i am wondering where can i post about my affiliate program, is about rewards for adult content uploaders

Regards

i am wondering where can i post about my affiliate program

No problem but you do have to take of this first:

We love having new networks join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 83,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Vendor applications are vetted Monday to Thursday. You will be notified of the status of your application on one of those days of the week. :)

Hi gonewildhub, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!
Best of luck to you!

banners
Back