Do CPA offers include paid products?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Wayne

affiliate
Hello guys,my names is Wayne and I have been affiliate marketing for about 3 months now. I am still considered a beginner and have barely made any commissions. I will be participating in lots of forums and asking lots of questions. Heres a question: Do CPA offers include paid products such as buying a digital course from clickbank? I thought it only means you get paid when someone fills out a form or survey. Thanks everyone! Loving this forum so far.

hey @Wayne and welcome .
you are in the right place .
let me answer your Question .

Do CPA offers include paid products such as buying a digital course from clickbank?
yes it does .
let's go back and see what CPA stands for .
it means COAST PER ACTION
and that action can be any thing like ('download','download and install','fill in some form','complete a survey','register for a free trial','purchase',........etc ) .

i think it's all clear now :) .

Hello guys,my names is Wayne and I have been affiliate marketing for about 3 months now. I am still considered a beginner and have barely made any commissions. I will be participating in lots of forums and asking lots of questions. Heres a question: Do CPA offers include paid products such as buying a digital course from clickbank? I thought it only means you get paid when someone fills out a form or survey. Thanks everyone! Loving this forum so far.
you are welcome on the forum Wayne,
for your question, the answer is simply yes, it does include paid products as you said!

Hi, Wayne and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Like @tyoussef said, CPA stands for Cost Per Action (or Acquisition) and Pay Per Sale falls under that umbrella.

I will be participating in lots of forums and asking lots of questions.

Awesome, that's what we're here for! :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Wayne!

MI
Back