The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello To Everyone From Clickscrowd

100jan

Hey there,
I am a representative of a unique affiliate network called Clickscrowd™.
What is so unique about Clickscrowd, you may ask?
Well we are offering a one of a kind pay-per-click method of monetizing your traffic that you can't find anywhere else online.
We are a network that's been online since 2012 but so far we were closed to the public and worked only via invites... Now we decided to open our doors for public.
Here are some benefits our affiliates can get from us:
* We pay $0.5 for each click an affiliate is able to get to one of our offers
* We offer weekly payments with one of the following payment options: Payoneer, Skrill, PayPal, or Wire Transfer
* We offer a bonus of $50 for every 1000 clicks affiliates send to us.
* We accept wide range of traffic sources
* We provide statistics, and support for each of our affiliates and a skype chat support groups.

I will be on this forum, representative of Clickscrowd network and i am looking forward connecting with all of you guys here... So if any of you have any questions, don't be shy and hit me with a message!

Hey there,
I am a representative of a unique affiliate network called Clickscrowd™.
What is so unique about Clickscrowd, you may ask?
Well we are offering a one of a kind pay-per-click method of monetizing your traffic that you can't find anywhere else online.
We are a network that's been online since 2012 but so far we were closed to the public and worked only via invites... Now we decided to open our doors for public.
Here are some benefits our affiliates can get from us:
* We pay $0.5 for each click an affiliate is able to get to one of our offers
* We offer weekly payments with one of the following payment options: Payoneer, Skrill, PayPal, or Wire Transfer
* We offer a bonus of $50 for every 1000 clicks affiliates send to us.
* We accept wide range of traffic sources
* We provide statistics, and support for each of our affiliates and a skype chat support groups.

I will be on this forum, representative of Clickscrowd network and i am looking forward connecting with all of you guys here... So if any of you have any questions, don't be shy and hit me with a message!
You are truly welcome in the forum!

UPDATE 1/24/2019 : There have been a lot of new stuff happening on our platform lately... In December 2018, we implemented new platform to our network so we are now able to provide our affiliates with top notch tracking abilities and support through Skype. Also we have improved the pay rates for clicks, so now we are offering pay rates of $1 per click for affiliates with proven quality of traffic. Number of affiliates that started working with ClicksCrowd this year is exponentially growing and we are looking forward to 2019. because we have really big plans for this year... So stay tuned!

Get verified as a resource
Start a business thread
Do not bump your introduction thread with *business updates*
Do not abuse this forum for commercial business spamming pls.

Big Bold TEXT does not impress -- we are not blind :p

MI
Back