The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello to all

Trini D

Hello everyone. I finanally decided to join after doing my research on this site. All I could say is WOW! But hey, I had to do my research before jumping into this site and now I'm glad I did. I can't see how anyone could go wrong in their AM business being a member here.
This place is so full of information, tips & tricks, news, blogs, guidance from so many 'Gurus' and the occasional Super Affiliates words of wisdom.
I am in the research phase of my AM endeavor and haven't put together a site yet. I figure that'll come in about a month or so after I've sucked all this info in. I am very technical and I am always the go to guy where ever I am about the net. I am going to make this a fun venture first before letting it beat me. I have to be real about it and not expect anything for the first 3 months. Thats my learning curve. I'll concentrate on one and only one program and become great at it then I'll move on to the next program/product. I know this is not easy but the rewards can be good too but I don't expect too much for the first year. I figure, after all that I've read and understood that AM would pay about $500-$1500 a month in the first year and thats okay by me. That's anywhere from car payment to a mortgage payment. I can't and won't complain or argue that one for something I like doing.
Anyway, I think I'll grab some coffee and browse some more.

Here's a tip that is helping me..... I have a word document open at all times when I'm researching AM and I'm copying and pasting into the document when ever I see something I could use right away or in the near future. Kind of like taking notes in school, which is exactly where I am now, in AM school. I go back after my session and reorganize the notes into categories using bullets and bookmarks and at the same time building a table of contents that link to the subject. I then save it to a html document so the links work great.

Thanks again for the education to all and mostly for your generous time.

Welcome to 5 Star, Trini D.

Thanks for joining.

It is good to know that you are finding us helpful and it is also good to see that you realize that it takes time and work in order for things to happen.

It sounds as if you are taking this very seriously and that is very good.

You already know that we have plenty of information here for you to read. But you can always ask questions whenever you have any. Our members are friendly and very helpful.

Thanks

:cool:
Thanks for the welcome mat.....
Yes I am very serious about this endeavor. I currently have two jobs and in doing this, I want to replace my 2nd job and eventually the first one. I work too much and don't have enough time for my kids or myself for that matter. I'm a single dad just meeting my bills with frustrations and tired of it!!!
I'm fired up and I will be successful with AM. This is not an option! I'm giving myself one full year to get the process to a great start and another year to be on my own doing AM full time.

Thanks and I look forward to being here with some good helpful questions.

Hi Trini D,

Welcome to 5 Star. What a great intro and a great attitude. You're being very realistic with your goals. Just remember analysis paralysis is easy to get when you are starting. You don't need to learn it all to start, because the learning never ends so you'll never start if you never begin.

Jumping in failing and learning from it can be the most valuable lesson. So yes learn the basic, do your best at picking a good niche that's not too competitive, then try not to over-think too much and just jump in.

Best of luck and let us know how we can help!

Thanks

Thanks for the tip to jump in. I have a tendancy to over analyze but thats in check. It's all from a fear of failing and that too is a recepie for failure. I downloaded Jeremy Palmer's ebook and just inhaling it. once I finish the book I'll be ready to put a site together and by then I'll have a niche identified. I have a large list already so I'll use the tools google has and the info I've learned to choose a product wisley. Like you said, so what if it doesn't work now, it will after some adjustments. When it does evolve, my confidence will grow with the site and then who knows.

It's all evolution. So many have failed before me and who am I not to also. I'll do just like they did, learn from my mistakes, fix it and learn more about it to become an expert in it. Like my dad said to me, what ever you do in life, be the best at it.

Thanks Linda. I cant wait to come back here and learn some more. I already downloaded some free website templates pertaining to my niche and have Front Page warmed up already.:cool:

banners
Back