The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello to 5Star freinds!!

Adonai Affiliate

affiliate
I am new to internet marketing and also this is my first time on a internet forum so I am fresh meat:) I am job hunting and also looking for opportunities, so recently the light bulb lite up to look into this home base opportunity called internet marketing and affiliate programs. It seems to be a good opportunity providing I dive into It with the knowledge,skills and strategies require to be suceessful. I have a long road a head of me but I believe I have taken the right step by finding this site. Hello again all:)

PS:Linda, I attended school in El Cajon back in 1995 San Deigo Christian College formerly called Christian Heritage College.

Welcome to 5 Star, Adonai Affiliate.

Thanks for joining.

I am glad you selected us for your first forum. Obviously I think you made a smart choice.

Since you are new to internet marketing, you probably should spend some time reading at our Newbie Affiliate Forum. Read as much as you can and pay special attention to the ones that are "Sticky" but just about eveything there could be helpful.

You might also want to visit our Niche Marketing Forum for some useful information.

I am sure you will find that this is a very friendly community and our members are very helpful.

Hi Adonai Affiliate,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you chose 5 Star as the place to help you get your feet wet and learn the ropes. Good to know you used to live in San Diego area too. Larwee gave you some good options for getting started.

Thanks Ginene, lot of great info on this site!

Hi Ginene:

Appreciate the welcome. I have been reading serveral of the threads on "if I had to start over what would I have done differently?" and it is a wealth of information WOW! Thanks 5Star you have a great set of members here who are open and willing to share their experience. I am grateful.

You are very welcome. We're here to help and you're right
we have great members that are very open to sharing their experience.

banners
Back