The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello there!

Byagi

Hi there everyone - my name is Bruce, and I manage a few affiliate programs for an outsourced program management company. I've been an affiliate manager for almost 9 years now with a lot of different programs, and I've been visiting these forums for a long time, but not really contributing. I'd like to change that, so I thought I'd introduce myself.

Outside of affiliate management, I make music and I'm a new Daddy, so most of my other hobbies have fallen to the wayside for the time being :D

I'm excited to learn from everyone and to contribute to the conversations going on here. I love the diversity of topics and people here, and look forward to being a little more involved!

Welcome to 5 Star Forums, Bruce. Sorry about your hobbies but look at it this way: You now have a brand new hobby which includes getting to watch Walt Disney movies, Sesame Street, going to playgrounds and zoos, and a whole lot more you can't yet imagine. And in about 20 years, you can have your old hobbies back. :D

Hi Bruce, thanks for joining us! I'm sure you'll add valuable experience to the forum. And congratulations on the little one!

Hi Neighbor!

Well, almost neighbors, our states touch each other. ;)

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to your participation.

banners
Back