The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello there !

Thanks guys , for the warm welcome :)

Well, abt myself, i m just an average joe trying to get a foothold in the wild wild web with my directory site.

I like staring at junks of lines called coding , messing around with words like RSS , XML and
go swimming whenever time permits !

Thats all about me !

laaki said:
I like staring at junks of lines called coding , messing around with words like RSS , XML and
go swimming whenever time permits !

Thats all about me !

I bet swimming in RSS, XML and other codes if more fun than swimming in your local pool (or private pool for web directory owners :) . Pleased to have you on board Laaki.

BTW guys, Laaki's directory is quite cool, you can find it here: hedir.com

Hello

Laaki, very cool directory, actually if I remember well I have submit some of our sites in your directory.

Ovi

Hi ovi,

My editors are having hectic days with 300+ submissions per day. I believe they will soon get to yours also in a short while.

ovi said:
Laaki, what did you do to archive 300+ submisions?

Ovi

Did u mean - what did i do to achieve 300+ ?

I ran after webmasters , nailed them to the ground and forced them to submit ....just joking !! :wink:

I believe that it is the hard work put in by the team that is paying off slowly .
We dont have great numbers to show off at present like other big directories, but it is a start :)

I m here to ask questions on issues i donot know much about, learn from experienced people and contribute on issues i know about .

MI
Back