The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello! Ready to learn and contribute

Valkerie

affiliate
Hello everyone,

I am Valerie, an affiliate marketing newbie in every way. I recently launched some sites with a friend who has some experience, and I am excited to learn and grow. :)

I have always been an avid internet user, and I am excited to learn more about this end of the business. I am hoping that my lack of experience in the field will allow me to propose new options and ideas in my partnership. ;)

Any tips are welcome, and I hope to be contributing my own experiences soon enough!

hey there, do you have a direction where you want advertising to work for you? Is if CPA, CPM, or maybe Article submissions and link exchange is the one you wanna choose.

Please give us a hint, I can try and help with Video Ads and Video Marketing... Done some research so feel free to ask

Thanks

Hi Minstrel! Thanks for the welcome. :)

Hello Talpaper, thanks for the offer to help! I am not sure what the best form of advertising is best for my sites. Google is PPC, and I had a high CTR, but not a high RPM because I have a lot of int'l traffic (countries like Italy, France, Germany, etc that they had only niche campaigns for).

I read about video advertising on the Google blog. Do you mean advertising on YouTube? Or the way that AdSense is doing it? I don't have a YouTube channel of my own, but I embed at least one video on almost every post/page.

Not keen on keeping with Google though. Looking for other solutions/ideas.

MI
Back