The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello, Nyagoslav from Bulgaria here!

Nyagoslav

Hello guys,

I am Nyagoslav from Bulgaria.

I am a fresh-grad from the University of Economics - Varna, but I have also been on a one-year exchange program in Coimbra, Portugal.

In the summer of 2010 I went on a 3-month internship in Japan and that's where my passion for internet marketing sparked out. Initially I just had to write articles and reports on the food market in Japan and do simple online market researches, but afterwards they decided to hand me the online international marketing of the company - Label Bank, which is a small business targeted to the extremely narrow niche of food labeling and the not-so-narrow one of food marketing.

After my return in Bulgaria, I found a new job (prior to my graduation) in a Google Places optimization company, which was US based, but outsourcing the job to their Bulgarian branch (of course because of the cheap labor). It wasn't long until I understood that the methods of this company are more than questionable (I would just point out practices such as fake address finding, fake reviews, stealing and erroneous edition of competitive businesses Places pages, etc).

Then I decided it's time to act on my own. I quit this "job" and went on to build my own company - Google Places Optimized. Currently we are just a start-up, together with a friend of mine who is doing the web development work, but we truly hope to expand in the near future.

Besides work, I love spending time with my beautiful girlfriend, who currently resides in Malaysia, where I will be in about 2 months from now and I hope to have a nice Malaysian family very soon afterwards. I am addicted to playing football (soccer...) and volleyball, as well as chatting with my countless friends all over the world.

Hey Nyagoslav,

Good to see you over here. Thanks for joining! I guess you found out where I spend lots of my time when I'm not doing Google Places, or over at that other place, huh? :p

I started a little Google Places forum here at 5 Star (down in the search engine section) that I hope to build up and then move over to Catalyst (or a new local domain). So would love it if you'd weigh in with your 2 cents whenever you see a topic you can add to. Know you have lots of good Google Places info to share!

I started a little Google Places forum here at 5 Star (down in the search engine section) that I hope to build up and then move over to Catalyst (or a new local domain). So would love it if you'd weigh in with your 2 cents whenever you see a topic you can add to. Know you have lots of good Google Places info to share!

I see you already found it and jumped in. AWESOME!

Hey Linda,

I actually know about the Google Places forum since the first day you posted there from the Google Alerts (I'm getting alerts for the words Google Places, Google Places Blog and Google Places Forum), but unfortunately I had some major problems with my bookmarks and then I had problems with finding it, but... here I am! I really hope it would grow :)

MI
Back