The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello, New here from Ohio

jding1000

:)

I am new to internet marketing in a sense as I haven't really seriously gotten into it in all the time I have tried to market links as an affilliate. I used the popular free for all submitters and posted ads in free member ad sites mostly and in a few forums without much success. That was because I was convinced that there had to be a better way than doing affilliate marketing the way being proscribed, that is, paying for it thru the nose.:eek:

But now that I have decided that affilliate marketing will be the method of operation for me to earn an income, I have decided to try everything I can think of short of spending a fortune that I don't have. Hee-hee.:D

So here I am and howdy-do-o to everyone. I hope I can contribute something worthwhile here at some point, as well as get to know some of you along the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi jding1000,

Welcome to 5 Star. Sounds like you're tired of spinning your wheels and want to learn to make some money. We are here to help. Let us know when you have questions but 1st read all the stickies in the newbie forum to get some good ideas.

Thanks Linda, its good to know that I can actually get some good help without expecting the usual drop down price tag most of these businesses slam at you the minute you think you're going to get some "real' info. I know it may be a "good way to sell your product" as quoted by many, but it really irritates me when I had such high hopes of getting the info I had already paid for, at least i thought. I love this forum already and I have only skimmed its surface a little.

This is one of those great ideas.:)

jding1000, you will love 5 Star even more after you have been around longer.

Not only is there lots of very helpful free information, the members are are also very helpful as well as friendly.

Ask questions whenever you have any.

banners
Back