The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello, New here but not newbie.

devendra rathore

affiliate
I've been in the IM space for quite a pretty good amount of time and able to make a full time income with affiliate marketing now.

Guys , just let you know that I've tried and run all possible amount of campaigns using both types of tactics i.e., whitehat and blackhat.

To me whitehat tactics seemed more feasible & consistant to build a real business but I never liked it to grind for almost full day in my room with my outsources guys.

I was mainly and still focused on blackhat tactics to promote on Facebook and AdWords but everyday it's making the life like hell as it's became a constant cat & mouse game !
Earlier it wasn't not very difficult to find a 5 figure campaign in short span of time but now they crack me down just in few hours & ban like anything. They just don't give a shit.

I got fedup of this cat & mouse game.

But as I know real big money $$ is in blackhat (it's a bad word in marketing , it should just be called as "aggressive marketing")

* Some content removed by mod, belongs in a different forum *

Just a welcome note from my side for affiliatefix community.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

To me whitehat tactics seemed more feasible & consistant to build a real business

Correct, agreed!

* Some content removed by mod, belongs in a different forum *

The text I removed should be posted in a different forum. :) Perhaps in the employment forum, I'm not sure if you're paying or looking for volunteers.

Anytime you have a question, or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums.

banners
Back