The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello! New here and excited!

Cantwealljustgetalong

affiliate
Hi everyone,

Just signed up today and excited that I did. I've been checking out many of the post in the forums and enjoy the information being shared. I, myself am very much in the beginning stages of building my own Affiliate Marketing website just as some of you are.

I've been working on my project for that past few weeks now on the web. The idea has been born long before and the realization that my passion can be something that can be beneficial for people makes it all worth it. I'm huge into giving back and feel what I have to share will be useful.

So yeah, we'll see how that goes. On the flip side of things I wanted to ask about Instagram and Affiliate Marketing. I'm currently and Amazon Associate and wanted to build my market on social media. What I'm wondering is if I can use the product images I'm selling for Instagram post? Also using stock photography and creating my own advertisements for the products I sell. Is this at all acceptable?

If anyone can chime in and shed some light on this I would appreciate it. Till next time :entrepreneurfix:

Hey :)

I don't think it's an issue using product images to help sell that product, after all you're doing it to put money in the product creators pocket! As long as you don't modify too much or edit so that it goes away from the original message/image then I'd have thought you'd be fine.

If you wanted to be 100% you could contact the creator of the product maybe?

Hey :)

I don't think it's an issue using product images to help sell that product, after all you're doing it to put money in the product creators pocket! As long as you don't modify too much or edit so that it goes away from the original message/image then I'd have thought you'd be fine.

If you wanted to be 100% you could contact the creator of the product maybe?

Thank you Tim! How about using photoshop to add stock images as backgrounds to the product I'm selling?

MI
Back