The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello, Im new here

tompots

affiliate
Hello everyone I just wanted to introduce myself. I.m an online marketer and automation software developer. I've been in and out of the industry since 2010. I'm here to find out all the new and improved methods, and share my knowledge as well.

Thanks for having me.

Last edited:
Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm here to find out all the new and improved methods

Yeah, a lot has changed since 2010, hasn't it? This is an ever-evolving industry, for sure.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

What kind of pots are you into?

Hello, I make bots for social media, and automate any mundane tasks that comes along with online marketing.

Welcome Tompots.
One question, what does an automation developer do, maybe I'm one as well. LOL

Hello, I automate online tasks, like form filling, account making ect..

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix!
Yeah, a lot has changed since 2010, hasn't it? This is an ever-evolving industry, for sure.
Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.
Enjoy the forums!

Yes it absoultly is very fluid indeed.

Welcome, nice to have you here. Tell us more about your experience, what traffic are you dealing with?

I Started out in 2010 with absolutely no experience making money online an no programing experience. I started to study and find out as much info as i could about online marketing. I began finding that automation is the key to online success. So I started writing iMacros scripts, then moved to other more advanced programing languages. I have never looked back.

Hello, and thank you all for the warm welcome.

MI
Back