The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello. I am EJM Missouri

EJM Missouri

affiliate
Hello. I am very new to affiliate marketing. My first and so far only taste of it has been with Zazzle where I have a modest store. After being there for about a year I learned how to create RSS feeds from Zazzle to Pinterest and actually had some success. Not much yet, but enough to get me interested in learning more.

I probably won't be doing much posting for a while, but will be doing a lot of reading in these forums. Right now I know just enough to know that I don't know what questions to ask yet.

WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

I think you got the right idea there
Right now I am trying to set this up with a private label dating site operator for my Twitterbot. I autopost using a NodeJS server. I did 3,000 posts to one cam girl twitter feed in 2 months robotically -- still in a *beta mode*

WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

I think you got the right idea there
Right now I am trying to set this up with a private label dating site operator for my Twitterbot. I autopost using a NodeJS server. I did 3,000 posts to one cam girl twitter feed in 2 months robotically -- still in a *beta mode*
Thanks for the reply. I must admit that I don't know what much of what you posted is, but that is why I am here, to learn. Good luck with your endeavors.

Hello. I am very new to affiliate marketing. My first and so far only taste of it has been with Zazzle where I have a modest store. After being there for about a year I learned how to create RSS feeds from Zazzle to Pinterest and actually had some success. Not much yet, but enough to get me interested in learning more.

I probably won't be doing much posting for a while, but will be doing a lot of reading in these forums. Right now I know just enough to know that I don't know what questions to ask yet.
You are truly welcome on the forum dude, enjoy your stay!

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!
@ EJM Missouri
Lots to see here in Resource Section
Don't Give Up and
Don't Quit!:)
Never, Ever Quit:)

MI
Back