The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello! I am a beginner!

octavian

affiliate
Hello everyone!

I am Octavian and a beginner in affiliate marketing. I'm looking for a good mentor and hopefully find it here. I hope to hear from anyone here! Have a nice day.

Welcome to 5 Star, Octavian.

Think of our members as your mentors. They are very helpful as well as very knowledgeable.

Since you are a beginner, the best place for you to start is our Newbie Affiliate Forum. Read as much there as you possibly can. Pay particular attention to those marked "Sticky." However read everything there that you can. This link in to our Newbie Affiliate Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

The information is free. You can get a wealth of information without spending a penny.

You will learn a lot just reading what is in that forum. But you might still have questions. When you have questions, just ask them in the proper forum. Don't ask specific affiliate questions in the Introduce Yourself Forum. They aren't as likely to get the best possible answers here since the Introduce Yourself Forum is for introductions.

Our members are always happy to help. Don't hesitate to ask.

5 Star can be very helpful in your learning process.

Hi Octavian!

I'm sure you will find someone here who can help you. To get started, let's benchmark...tell me what you know about affiliate marketing or better yet... you can probably ask specific question. I'll be happy to help you.

Hi octavian,

Welcome to 5 Star. So glad you found us and I know our info and members can help you build a strong foundation to build on.

Hi Octavian,

More you will contribute to this forum, more you will meet good people. I really enjoy this forum because it's positive and helpful.

I like to be helped as I like to help others when I can.

Welcome to the community :)

banners
Back