The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Vietnam

Hi Tien,

Welcome! Hope you get to expand your knowledge on this forum.

P.S. Lovely puppy you got there - is that your "beast"?

Hello

My name is Tien. I currently live in Ha Noi. I'm an "intermediate" affiliate marketer, looking to find more ways to improve... I am looking to gain knowledge in this area and learn the techniques required to establish successful campaigns.

Hello my man, welcome to the forum.
This forum will give you a lot of useful insight as to what can and needs to be done in Affiliate Marketing.
You can also check out the Bitterstrawberry blog for useful tips, to help broaden your perspective. We usually post a few times a week and only on topics relevant for the general Affiliate
C:\Users\02-20\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wpsCF1B.tmp.jpg

Bitterstrawberry Blog - Boost Your Knowledge!

Hello

My name is Tien. I currently live in Ha Noi. I'm an "intermediate" affiliate marketer, looking to find more ways to improve... I am looking to gain knowledge in this area and learn the techniques required to establish successful campaigns.
You are welcome around dude!!

Hi, Tien and welcome to AffiliateFix!

What a cuuuuute! puppy! :) How old?

We have tons of great threads here for you to learn from. Do you have an area of interest that you'd like to look at first? We can maybe point you in the right direction.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Tien!

MI
Back