The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from Vancouver

Benny8

affiliate
Hey there guys and girls,

So I found Affiliatefix by accident, while browsing, now I'm here kinda forced to introduced myself to fully activate this account. haha

I'm happy to be a part of this network. It seems like a great community so far.

I have a little bit of experience now with Online Marketing, continually learning and expanding knowledge base.

Lately, I've been spending some time, going through a course and learning CPA marketing, and I'm all new to this. *NEWBIE*

Glad that I've been approved to some CPA networks, and yet declined to a couple.

In 2018, I'm putting in effort in CPA marketing and going to focus on that area.

I'm open to exploring and discovering different verticals. Also going further with Email Marketing. Funny thing that happened yesterday actually was my account got disabled by an Email Service Provider due to having Clickbank Links, Affiliate Offers. No warnings, just straight off the bat email notification that account is disabled. Haha

What are some hot verticals right now?

Now I need to search for an Email Service Provider that will allow those types of links. If you have suggestions, I would appreciate them and will check out.

Anybody else going to CPA marketing? Maybe we can connect and talk more about it? My friends in real life (non-internet friends) aren't doing anything related with CPA nor online, so it'd be nice to connect with like-minded people.

Okay, I feel like this is too long now.

Hello and regards to all!

Hey there guys and girls,

So I found Affiliatefix by accident, while browsing, now I'm here kinda forced to introduced myself to fully activate this account. haha

I'm happy to be a part of this network. It seems like a great community so far.

I have a little bit of experience now with Online Marketing, continually learning and expanding knowledge base.

Lately, I've been spending some time, going through a course and learning CPA marketing, and I'm all new to this. *NEWBIE*

Glad that I've been approved to some CPA networks, and yet declined to a couple.

In 2018, I'm putting in effort in CPA marketing and going to focus on that area.

I'm open to exploring and discovering different verticals. Also going further with Email Marketing. Funny thing that happened yesterday actually was my account got disabled by an Email Service Provider due to having Clickbank Links, Affiliate Offers. No warnings, just straight off the bat email notification that account is disabled. Haha

What are some hot verticals right now?

Now I need to search for an Email Service Provider that will allow those types of links. If you have suggestions, I would appreciate them and will check out.

Anybody else going to CPA marketing? Maybe we can connect and talk more about it? My friends in real life (non-internet friends) aren't doing anything related with CPA nor online, so it'd be nice to connect with like-minded people.

Okay, I feel like this is too long now.

Hello and regards to all!
You are welcome around Benny8, hope you will find what you are looking for around!

Hello from Ontario, Benny! Welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

Sending your email subscribers to a landing page, as @Graybeard suggested, is the solution to your problem.

I always like to suggest that newbies to the industry start with these threads:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Benny!

MI
Back