The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Toronto

karma101

affiliate
Hello there..
A quick note about me. I have been in this business for over 8 years now. I have done it all over these few years from being an affiliate to being an affiliate merchant and being a merchant. Went away for a while due to some personal reasons and now planning to start back into the industry.Things have changed a bit but at the bottom of it it is still a very good business to be in with the potential of making your dream come true. Sky is the limit in this business it all depends on your vision,creativity,ideas,determination and very important LUCK. Karma has a lot to do with it and some experiences in my life has changed the way I do and look at things from now on. I am looking for some opportunities, Like I said I have experience and contacts with some super affiliates and they all will be happy to work with me as trust is something you have to gained and I would like to imagine that I have gained it over the years.

Thank you for taking the time and reading this post.
Looking forward to working with you in the near future.

Best Regards
Jay

Welcome to 5 Star, Jay.

Yes things have changed but you can get back up to date right here. We have plenty of useful information for you to read.

If you look around you will find we have a lot of forums here and many of them might be of interest to you.

One of the best ways to open up opportunities is by participating in our discussions so our members will become more familar with you.

Your experience and knowledge could be very helpful to those with less experience.

Thanks for joining.

Hi Jay,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining and for already getting active and asking some questions.
Look forward to having you take part in more of our discussions.

I like the way you mention Karma ... in this business there are a lot of people that win at all costs, i'm a big believer there's a right way and a wrong way to succeed in life.

Welcome and good luck. :)

Thanks

Peter
Thanks for the welcome. I saw your company website and it seems like you guys are doing some interesting things.
Are you located in Toronto yourself.
Is it possible to have a sit down with you or someone from your Toronto office I have a few ideas/things I want to discuss with your company

Regards
Jay

Glad you 2 had a chance to meet. Jay Advaliant and Media Trust do have some real innovation going on.

Best to PM Peter so you can have a private conversation to see if there are any opportunities to discuss or to try to set up a meeting if appropriate.

Advaliant Toronto

Jay,
i am running the co in the NYC office. But i am up there often. I can connect you with the MediaTrust/Advaliant Toronto family!

would be delighted to have you come over for a visit.

MI
Back