The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Toronto

Canadianboy73

Hi Everyone,

I'm Wesley from Toronto, Canada. Recently finished a BA in Business Admin and am currently looking into getting an MBA. I am hoping to get into an affiliate program as it seems like a manageable and viable method to pay the bills on my way through school. Any suggestions or recommendations are more than welcome. Hope to hear from you all soon :)

Welcome to 5 Star, Canadianboy73.

We have lots of members from Canada, so you should feel right at home here.

Our Newbie Affiliate Forum would be a good place for you to begin based upon what you said. http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

That would be the place to ask questions about affiliate programs after you have done a little reading. The "Sticky" threads should provide you with plenty of helpful information.

Our members are friendly and very helpful.

Hey there welcome to the forums! There are many threads as to which networks to go for, personally I'm a big fan of ClickBank and I feel it is very easy for new marketers to make a decent income from it.

Hi Wesley,

Welcome to 5 Star. Yep we have lots of Canucks, so you should
feel right at home!

Like Larry said, the stickies in the newbie forum are the best place to start.
Then ask questions as you go along if you have any.

I was about to sing for you but grandma told me , "If you don't sing, don't bother":D

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Wesley! I was just in Toronto this past weekend. :)

We are actually based in Montreal. It's always great to see more Canadians getting into the affiliate marketing industry and coming to 5 Star. Great idea to work with affiliate marketing to help earn some income to pay for school.

MI
Back