The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello From Sacramento, CA

vr5mkting

affiliate
Hello,
My name is Timothy Leyfer,

I am an Internet marketer/affiliate marketer/entreprenure. I have been on line for twenty years. I am a graduate of California University at Sacramento University with a degree in Business Administration.

Before I came to Internet marketing, I owned a desktop publishing/video production company specializing in producing videos and printing projects for small to medium size companies and individuals.

My interest includes, video production, photography, computer animation, writing, and making money online. These interests have proven to be very useful to my online marketing activities. And I will use them to help all who ask as we pursue moneymaking opportunities online together.

At present I own two domain names that are hosted by Global Domains International. And while they are not committed to any project yet I will be loading my own web site on one of them soon.

A year and a half ago, I started VR5_Marketing, the business name I c

Welcome to 5 Star, Timothy.

Hello to you in Sacramento.

It sounds as if you have a very interesting background.

It is good to have you as a 5 Star member and I hope you will be participating in some of the discussions.

Hi Timothy,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for the detailed intro. We like learning about our members backgrounds. Jump in wherever you think you can help or ask questions when you have them.

MI
Back