The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from Moscow

paradox

affiliate
Hey everybody, i'm Alex, internet marketer with some experience in SEO, SMM, PPC.
I do affiliate marketing for more than 5 years, and for last 6-7 years i went from freelance copywriter to the own private CPA network.

I ran lots and lots of a campaigns, accross various verticals - nutra, sweeps, utilities, adult, software, gaming, gambling, spent over $1M a year on traffic, worked in a traffic networks, on the advertiser's side, ran different kind of ads - native, video, pops, search.

I live in Moscow now, but i love to travel a lot, and always visit any AM events, i always attend AWA because i love Bangkok. I hope i'll be useful here :rolleyes:

Hey everybody, i'm Alex, internet marketer with some experience in SEO, SMM, PPC.
I do affiliate marketing for more than 5 years, and for last 6-7 years i went from freelance copywriter to the own private CPA network.

I ran lots and lots of a campaigns, accross various verticals - nutra, sweeps, utilities, adult, software, gaming, gambling, spent over $1M a year on traffic, worked in a traffic networks, on the advertiser's side, ran different kind of ads - native, video, pops, search.

I live in Moscow now, but i love to travel a lot, and always visit any AM events, i always attend AWA because i love Bangkok. I hope i'll be useful here :rolleyes:
You are welcome in here paradox!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Alex! :)

Wow, you have some awesome experience! I'm really looking forward to reading your posts.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Alex!

Welcome to AFix.
Hope you learn, earn and share with the community.
Also I'd like to discuss a few things. Lets see if we can make more money together! ;)

Hi @paradox,
Happy Friday! Welcome to house of Affiliate marketing. You're doing an amazing.
Looking forward for your geeky post!

Enjoy Forum!

MI
Back