The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from good ol' Europe ;-)

rinri

affiliate
Dear Linda and all other Affiliate pros,

I am brand-spanking (no pun intended) new to affiliate marketing, having signed up with CJ yesterday. It is a bit bewildering at first. I applied to 6 merchants yesterday via CJ, with 2 applications accepted, 2 in pending status and 2 declined. Being a global nomad, my niche has become global mobility and the relocation industry. That's why it is surprising that the applications to the very merchants that are most pertinent to my niche declined my applications. I think I will contact them directly to see why.

I look forward to learning a lot here, and to hopefully being able to contribute as soon as I learn and experiment more.

Cheers from Southern Germany,

Russell

Welcome to 5 Star, Russell.

Thanks for joining. I hope you will get a lot out of being a 5 Star member.

You will be able to learn plenty. There is a lot of information here for you to read and you can always ask questions of our friendly members.

I hope being a 5 Star member will help you to reach your goal.

Hi Russell,

Welcome to 5 Star.

Yes do contact the merchants if they are highly relevant.
Some merchants use filters to auto-decline affiliates from certain countries or affiliates that have low or no EPC ranking in CJ. Since you are new you are probably at 0. But everyone has to start somewhere and most merchants will approve you if you explain to them what you are doing and how it will benefit them.

MI
Back