The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello From Georgia

MicheleW04

affiliate
Good morning from the South! I look forward to interacting and learning more about affiliate marketing.
So far I feel like I've been taking college courses and trying to get a masters degree. HA HA
Hope I'm not the only one that feels a bit overwelmed when starting out.

Hi MicheleW04,

It's normal to feel overwhelmed and frustrated when you 1st start out. It's not easy to get started and there is no surefire path the success. Lots of ways to get started and no one way is good for everyone. But with focused effort and lots of learning, you can get there!

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Ask specific questions after that and we will do our best to help.

I couldn't agree more with the exception that I think it is probably easier to get a masters in Quantum Physics....!

This is the place to be though!

banners
Back