The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello From Georgia, USA

Marketing Matters

affiliate
Hi everyone. I am joining to discuss different marketing practices and learn things I am clueless about.
I plan to start a business soon and marketing is key to any businesses success. Considering my business will be in the marketing industry, the topic of marketing is of utmost importance to me.

I have created a forum which I have been using to bookmark, and organize my thoughts and findings online. I added a link in my signature, so if you find something as awful advice or something amiss please feel free to comment.

I look forward to the conversations we are likely to have.

Welcome aboard.
It`s nice to have new members here. What is your name? (if you don`t want to tell me you don`t have to).
Also don`t be afraid to ask around, you will find lots of friendly people willing to help you.

Welcome to 5 Star Forums, Marketing Matters. :)

Welcome aboard Marketing Matters.

Welcome aboard.
It`s nice to have new members here. What is your name? (if you don`t want to tell me you don`t have to).
Also don`t be afraid to ask around, you will find lots of friendly people willing to help you.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. I do appreciate it.

My name is Todd. I prefer the anonymity right now because I don't want to associate my forum persona with my business persona. I'm worried about making mistakes and people associating those mistakes with my brand (when the time comes).
Not that I'm fearful of making mistakes, but I am fearful of irreversible consequences.

I enjoy asking questions. I found that it's the only way to get answers.

banners
Back