The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Dallas Texas

danl

affiliate
Just wanted to say a quick hello. I've only just begun researching affiliate marketing and found this forum yesterday. As I was reading through the threads in the newbie section, I came across a term that describes my mental state to perfection - "Analysis Paralysis". I'm hoping that that will quickly fade before too long. I can see that there is a lot of useful information here and also quite a few people who have not forgotten what it was like starting out. I'm sure that I'm going to find this group to be very helpful. I'm also sure that I'll be posting questions once I figure out what questions to ask. I'm looking forward to talking with you.

Dan

Welcome to 5 Star, Dan.

I am glad you found us and decided to join.

It is good that you have been reading in the Newbie Affiliate Forum. That is the perfect place to begin because it is loaded with helpful information for people who are new to all of this.

Our members are friendly and you have already noticed that they are very helpful.

Ask your questions whenever you have any. We are here to help you.

Hi Dan,

Welcome to 5 Star. "Analysis Paralysis" unfortunately is a very common affliction in our business and something you just need to work through. I think it's even worse these days because there is just so much 'noise' and confusion out there due in part to all the affiliates trying to hawk stuff to newbies.

Some advantages to this forum (course I'm biased) are we aren't here to sell you anything and dont allow others to sell in discussions. Therefore the info you get will be genuine recommendations, not advice by someone who's real motive is to line their own pockets.

Our other HUGE advantage is that we have lots of very supportive members
who have NOT forgotten what it was like starting out. We just REALLY have some great members!

We're all about positive solutions and helping people get started.
Are you ready to begin??? :p

MI
Back