The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from Croatia

VIPFactor

Hi everyone.

I'm new to this forum, but i've been active on various other related forums.
I have many interests; i have worked on freelance basis as a programmer, graphic designer, web designer, and now i'm starting with internet marketing.
I'm an avid reader too, and i try to read as much as i can without neglecting necessary work (although it happens. Very often :p).

My main reads in last few months were blogs, DP/WF/BHW threads, and free review copies on SEO, IM, AM, and i have learned a lot of things (mostly theory), but still, my only income sources are my graphic design freelance gigs (i'm available for more work, by the way. This is not an ad!). :D

I hope to learn more about IM while i'm staying here, although i believe that some people with far less knowledge have managed to earn some money online, but they had some other important qualities necessary for success. I just can't force myself to stick with some project. I have technology blog waiting for me to start writing and promoting it, but i'm lazy.

At the moment, i'm having trouble finding a good niche to make site about, and finally earn something. Maybe i'll find some info about niche marketing here... this is really hard to find anywhere.

Well, this was sort of lengthy post for introductory thread. Sorry for taking your time. ;)
And I hope my english is understandable; it's my second language.

PS: Any ex-yu members here?

Hi VIPFactor,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for the nice long intro.
Always nice to know a little bit about our new members.

I was going to mention our niche marketing forum.
I see you found it. Happy reading! :)

Hello VIPFactor, where are you from exactly? (I'm from Zagreb, currently living in Macedonia)

Hi VIPFactor,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for the nice long intro.
Always nice to know a little bit about our new members.

I was going to mention our niche marketing forum.
I see you found it. Happy reading! :)
Linda, thanks for your welcome. :)

dmitrecic said:
Hello VIPFactor, where are you from exactly? (I'm from Zagreb, currently living in Macedonia)
I'm from Po?ega. It's strange to see someone from Zagreb moving to Macedonia; usually it's reverse.

MI
Back