The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello From Arizona!

wildjokers

Hi

Thought I'd introduce myself, I"ve been around for a while since the early 90's
I was doing some adult marketing but got out of that for a while and mainly been doing runnning a construction company..So I guess I"m still a newbie.
although I've been runnning a construction referral company and a few other different niches. So hopefully you won't be hard on me if I pick your brains a little. It's been a quite a long time out of the game. Hopefully I could get some feed back on a few niches I have

Thanks

Welcome to Five Star, Wildjokers. I'm from Arizona, as well.

(Note from a moderator - I just noticed that you used to do adult marketing. If you decide to return to this kind of marketing, please review the forum rules before you post any links in your signature to these kinds of sites. Thanks for your understanding, and we ARE glad you are here!)

Thanks For the welcome Arizona Jay, I don't ever plan on returning to the adult even though I met and learned from some of the best marketers. But thanks for the heads up!
See you around!

Hi WildJoker,

Welcome back to the big dance my friend. :D If you have any questions feel free to pick my brain, I have been doing this for a few years now and must say I have learned a lot over my years online and love to share what I know with others. I truly believe if you help other people succeed you will in turn be successful. Just one of my pet P's.

Anyime Wildjoker, Have a good one and I will chat with you soon again post questions if you have any and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

MI
Back