The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello, from a High School Student

Andre09

affiliate
Hello, I have spent ridiculous amounts of hours wasted on video games, and have decided to better myself and prepare for the future. Being a relatively successful high school student, I have a lot of free time and stumbled upon affiliate marketing. I do realize that because I am not yet 18 (but will be in the near future) that I may not be able to legally take part in this business currently. However, I would like to learn as much as possible so that when I am of legal age I will have a head start! I thought that this forum looked like a perfect way for me to meet some possible mentors and friends in this field, and so here I am! I plan to become a active member of this forum, and in time, hopefully become successful in this industry of potential!

Welcome to 5 Star, Andre09.

There are probably a lot of us around here who are saying we wish we knew what we know now when we were in high school.

We have some other rather young people who are members here at 5 Star, so it isn't unusual to have you as a member.

You are taking a good approch by trying to learn as much as you possibly can and you have come to the right place to do it. You will be able to get good information here and we won't be trying to sell you anything. Our members who answer your questions aren't allowed to try to sell anything in the posts they make in our discussion forums. So you will receive good answers to any questions you might have.

Andre, you probably have noticed that we have a lot of information here for you to read in some of that spare time that you have.

Since you are getting started with affiliate marketing, a good forum for you to spend as much time in as you can would be our Newbie Affiliate Forum. Here is a link to that forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

Thanks for joining. I hope we will be able to help you achieve your goals since it sounds as if you have a lot of determination.

Thank you for your friendly response. I appreciate your motivating words and have began to read the articles in that forum. It is nice to see a active forum that actually encourages new comers =)

banners
Back