The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from 7 Days Ron

Ron Bechdolt

<b>Previous Moderator</b>
affiliate
Hello Everyone!

7 Days Ron here. Visited the 5 Star affiliates program forum several times but never officially signed in.

What?s my story? Well, I?ve been in affiliate marketing for almost 10 years now. It was actually by accident the way I started, placing just one affiliate link on a business directory web site I was trying to sell at the time. Many sites later (and that original, nearly unchanged site still earns a few $$$ a year), I found myself advising merchants how to improve their programs, first for free, then as a paid consultant. When asked if I would manage an affiliate program for a merchant a few years ago, it was a perfect match. This lead to the formation of my own outsourced affiliate management company, 7 Days A Week Marketing.

Over the last few years I have been rewarded with many opportunities to expand and work with a variety of people in this business. I?ve been a moderator at affiliate forums, I?ve been part of a moderated panel at Affiliate Summit and I?ve led a round table discussion at a recent Shareasale Think Tank. But most important I have met many, many wonderful and talented people in this business.

I hope I can do the same here. I already see some folks I know and look forward to getting to know those I don?t.

Welcome to 5 Star, 7 Days Ron! :)

I'm rather new here myself but we can stumble around and figure it all out together.

Hey Ron,

So glad you joined us! I feel like I've known you throughout the years just from reading thousands of your forum posts. :)

We're looking forward to your expertise on both sides of the affiliate business and are happy you are willing to share your insights and tips with our members.

Lots of people you know are members or lurkers. You'll have to help us talk some of those lurkers into following in your footsteps and getting active. :p Really happy to have you with us and look forward to some good discussions with you!

Hi 7 Days Ron and welcome. Your introduction was quite impressive and I look forward to your contributions and insight. Take care and all the best.

MI
Back